Люси в The Late Late Late Show

Я рождена для этой роли! Как только я услышала о том, что ты делаешь, то поняла, что именно я та, кто тебе нужна! (Минья)
Sanya
Готовый ко всему
Готовый ко всему

Сообщение Sanya » Пн май 26, 2003 6:41 pm

Вот, новые фотки Люси от 23 мая. Это она на The Late Late Late Show в Ирландии!!
Ибо любуйтесь, Люси как всегда весподобна…:super: :super:

Sanya
Готовый ко всему
Готовый ко всему

Сообщение Sanya » Пн май 26, 2003 6:45 pm

Ну вот хотела как лучше получилось как всегда
- фоток нет попробуем так по адресу

http://www.lucylawless.info/multimedia/ ... how031.jpg http://www.lucylawless.info/multimedia/ ... how027.jpg
http://www.lucylawless.info/multimedia/ ... how003.jpg
: :super:

[ Это сообщение было отредактировано: Lucite 2003-05-26 22:47 ]

dagaz
Спаситель юных Габриэль
Спаситель юных Габриэль
Контактная информация:

Сообщение dagaz » Вт май 27, 2003 5:41 am

Elle est belle-belle-belle! Je l'adore, cette femme! Спасибо за фото, Lucite!
:dance: :dance: :dance:
мы жалеем не о том, что сделали, а том, чего не сделали (ЛЛ)

alex_tu
Архистратиг
Я: шиппер
Контактная информация:

Сообщение alex_tu » Вт май 27, 2003 5:45 am

да она как всегда просто супер выглядит....большое спасибо за фотки...надо что бы больше их таких красивых было...Люси как обычно просто красавитца.....я думаю что с этим высказыванием спорить никто нибудет...особенно мужская часть форума.... ;) ;) ;)
"Сорэ ва химиц дэс!" Xellos

Lils
Великий знаток ЗКВ
Великий знаток ЗКВ
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Lils » Вт май 27, 2003 6:40 pm

Люси как обычно просто красавитца.....я думаю что с этим высказыванием спорить никто нибудет...особенно мужская часть форума.... ;) ;) ;)

Да и женская особенно...
Срезан дождем долгий тоннель, я, наслаждаясь волей, жму на газ! Двигаться вдаль - лучшая цель, чтобы в трясине будней не пропасть. Только сейчас, здесь - в темноте я понимаю раз и навсегда: нет запасных душ и сердец, есть только скорость.

Shaz
Miss Hudson
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Shaz » Вт май 27, 2003 7:27 pm

ну женская конечно может поспорить,но не думаю,что будет :)
"That Xena can really mess up a dream, can't she?"-Callisto, season 4"Such a pretty day for a blood bath."-Callisto, season 2

Песня Ветра
Сайен
Награды: 3
Я: саббер
Благодарил (а): 1 раз
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Песня Ветра » Ср май 28, 2003 6:37 am

On 2003-05-27 23:27, Shaz wrote:

на месте женской половины...я бы не стала спорить, что она красавица...спасибо за фотки, Люси Лоулесс, как всегда великолепна и естественна
В критической ситуации ты не поднимешься до уровня своих ожиданий, а упадешь до уровня своей подготовки

Brian
Зенайт с Арго
Зенайт с Арго
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Brian » Ср май 28, 2003 10:26 pm

Люди а кто видео смотрел (или качал) А то у меня что-то не как не едет. Может и за трафика а мож еще и за чего.

Мария
Сабошипосоул
Сабошипосоул

Сообщение Мария » Чт май 29, 2003 1:27 pm

Shaz! Зена красивее Хадсон Лейк. :)

Lils
Великий знаток ЗКВ
Великий знаток ЗКВ
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Lils » Чт май 29, 2003 7:07 pm

Brian,откуда качаешь?
Мария,я с этим спорить не буду,но зря ты это начала.
Срезан дождем долгий тоннель, я, наслаждаясь волей, жму на газ! Двигаться вдаль - лучшая цель, чтобы в трясине будней не пропасть. Только сейчас, здесь - в темноте я понимаю раз и навсегда: нет запасных душ и сердец, есть только скорость.

nika9000
Готовый на подвиги Зены
Готовый на подвиги Зены

Сообщение nika9000 » Чт май 29, 2003 8:25 pm

On 2003-05-29 17:27, Мария wrote:
Они обе бесспорные КРАСАВИЦЫ!!! :super:

Brian
Зенайт с Арго
Зенайт с Арго
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Brian » Пт май 30, 2003 12:10 am

http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/latelate.html
надо кликнуть по 'last week's show' там в rm вещание. ну а чтоб rm заливать на винт StreamBox!VCR нуда юзать

Мария
Сабошипосоул
Сабошипосоул

Сообщение Мария » Пт май 30, 2003 12:59 pm

On 2003-05-29 23:07, ЛИЛС wrote:
Мария,я с этим спорить не буду,но зря ты это начала.

Это не я начала, а Шаз :shuffle: :)

Brian
Зенайт с Арго
Зенайт с Арго
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Brian » Сб май 31, 2003 12:20 am

Irish tv Lucy Lawless Interview - The Late Late Show - 23 May 03

Host: Good evening. You are very welcome to the show and lots of talking points in tonight’s
show including.... crises, what crises? Health Minister Niho (sp?) Martin will in this studio
later on. But first, I want to ask you a question. Who is the biggest female tv star of the
last five years? Jennifer Anniston? Rachel in Friends? No? How about Sarah Michelle Gellar?
You know, Buffy the Vampire Slayer? No? Carrie from Sex and The City? Sarah Jessica Parker?

Audience: Yeah!

Host: Yeah, you think so? No, no no. You’re all wrong. The person who is the biggest
female star of the last five years is more or less Irish. Her show has been syndicated in 115
countries. Whether in this life or the next, you don’t mess with this lady. Will you welcome,
please, Xena Warrior Princess, aka Lucy Lawless!!

(Lucy enters and sits down)

LL: I don’t really know if that’s true, actually.

Host: It is true, you’re syndicated in more countries than any of the other shows.

LL: Well, I’m honoured.

Host: And that makes you the biggest female tv star of the last five years. But for people
who don’t know who Xena is, and there are one or two out there, who is she?

LL: Xena is an ancient fictional character, she’s a bad girl with a chip on her shoulder who’s
trying to do the right thing and she and her buddy travel through the ancient world and cause a
lot of trouble.

Host: She’s died a few times.

LL: She’s died a few times. I’ve been crucified (laughing), I‘ve been dying... done
everything...

Host: You’ve done it all.

LL: I’ve actually been crucified _five_ times. And the last time, because they have
flashbacks to in these things. A lot of people got crucified in those days. I was just lying
there with these wind machines and rain machines just going, "I would rather be in labour than
be crucified one more time" (laughing).

Host: The notion of the series, I mean it’s set somewhere in the past it seems, but yet you’re
a high tech person, you’ve got all these weapons. You can stop arrows, which seem to go far
faster than any bow I’ve ever drawn and you---

LL: Do you draw bows? Ever?

Host: I did when I was a child.

LL: Did you really?

Host: We were making them out of wood and so on... yeah. So where is she really set?

LL: She’s supposed to be from what would now be called Bulgaria, Thrace, and moved down
through Greece and came across Julius Caesar and.... she is set in a time where it’s the end of
pantheism, it’s the end of the old greek gods and the ushering in of this new concept of one
god, of monotheism. So she has lots of run-ins with the greek gods.

Host: Did you have to get a crosshold of this theology and philosophy to play the part? Or
did you just kinda read the script and go with the flow?

LL: No, I just read it . "Don’t bump into the furniture", you know. I just spit out the
lines. It was hard enough---

Host: It must be fun to do, though.

LL: Very fun. Very fun.

Host: For people who haven’t seen it, they’re going to see a little clip now. Because it’s
still showing on RTE even though you’ve done the last one a couple years back. Let’s have a
look.

(shows clip of Xena fighting Athena’s tin foil warriors in Amphipolis Under Seige)

Host: Do you do all that yourself? Do you do your own stunts?

LL: Not anymore. I used to do just the start fights but I did have a very, a most excellent
stunt woman. Yeah.

Host: It’s terrific stuff. When did realise you’d become an icon?

LL: Well, actually, I’m quite shocked to hear any of that kind of talk I’d forgotten about. I
live in New Zealand where we refuse to make a big fuss about anything.... and basically, I think
the answer to the question is I’ve never realised it and they made---

Host: Well, you know.

LL: ----_Xena’s_ kind of an icon---

Host: Wasn’t there a Xena a Playstation game?

LL: All that stuff...

Host: Wasn’t Xena on the Simpsons?

LL: Yes, oh that was cool.

Host: That was cool.

LL: Simpsons and Celebrity Deathmatch, I did go, oh my goodness, I’m part of something.

Host: Now there’s this Xena doll....

LL: There’s hundreds of Xena dolls and magnets. My son, because I’ve been away for the last
few weeks, my husband said that he caught him kissing the Xena magnet on the fridge one morning.

Host: "I miss mum". Awww.... (laughing)

LL: (laughing)

Host: Now you have your fans, I know the internet is huge with Xena sites and people
fascinated, I heard only a few minutes ago, by your _real_ persona more than the Xena persona.
They want to know who’s behind Xena and where does she live and what kind of family she has and
maybe they want you _desperately_ to be normal.

LL: I don’t know if they do. I don’t know how much they.... I think people are disappointed
if you’re normal. A little bit.

Host: Yeah? You have very celebrated fans.... I mean, President Clinton is one of your fans.

LL: Well.... I... I...

Host: You met him, didn’t you?

LL: I’ve met him a couple of times.

Host: And he took a bit of a shine to you.

LL: Well.... I’m a woman, you know.... I guess I qualify (laughing).

Host: (laughing) That’s the only criteria, isn’t it?

LL: If---

Host: So what happened when you met him?

LL: Just a very kind of raucous conversation the whole night was.... he’s very funny and got
great stories and.... I don’t know what to tell you.

Host: Come on, tell me.

LL: Nothing happened!!

Host: He did invite you to share....

LL: Breakfast. Yeah (laughing). I took my three-week old baby along and I have to say that
was quite the fashion killer (laughing). No... I don’t know.... Nothing happened! Nothing
happened....

Host: I don’t doubt you. I wasn’t suggesting otherwise for a mum. Not even for a moment.
But Xena has been good to you.

LL: _Verrry_ good to me.

Host: When you were offered the role, what did you think? Or were you just glad to get a job?

LL: I was really glad to get a job. I was very grateful to the girl who had pulled out three
days before because I was the lucky local kid on the spot. And it just fell to me and then it
spun off into its own series and----

Host: And the rest is history---

LL: ---and I met my husband. Yeah, ancient history.

Host: There is Irish blood in your veins but it’s not the Lawless blood in fact----

LL: No. Ryan.

Host: The Ryan blood.

LL: The Ryan blood. I was born Lucy Ryan and it transpires that my family comes from County
Clare just west of Quilty. And their name was actually Walsh. So hello to---

Host: Hello to the Walshes. In County Clare.

LL: I know there’s one still living out there, I won’t say especially where. But I was hoping
to get down there. We’re here to film a Discovery series on Grace O’Malley or Grainne.

Host: Grainne Mhaol.

LL: Grainne Mhaol. And I’m very very thrilled to be visiting this part of the world.

Host: It’s part of a bigger project. Grainne Mhaol is one chapter if you like, one television
chapter of a series.

LL: Right.

Host: Who are the others in the series?

LL: We’re covering Boudica, Joan of Arc, Mulan out of China, and Lozen, who is an Apache
Warrior Princess. But I’m most especially excited about Grace O’Malley, I must say because I’ve
read a few books on her now and she‘s so exciting---

Host: Long before you were asked to the project.

LL: Before I was asked to do this. A casting director in Los Angeles gave them to me,
actually. And here I am.... and then I found out my family’s from just down the Coast.

Host: It’s your first time here in Ireland.

LL: My very first time.

Host: You’re not, for fans of Xena who were hoping to see you reincarnated as Joan of Arc or
Boudica or Boadicea as she used to be called, they changed her name recently, or Grace....
you’re not actually going to play Grace?

LL: No. No, but I fantasize (chuckle). Such a great character, a really important part of
Irish history and it was really written out because it was a bit un-PC for a woman to be so
powerful. She really went against the wishes of the authorities at the time. But was one of
the great heroines of Irish history, I think.

Host: I have no idea what she looked like, we don’t have any images that could be reliable
from those times, but she was known as Grainne Mhaol because she cut her hair off. Bald.
Grainne.

LL: She did. Because she was sick of being treated like a little girl even though she was a
little girl and wanted to go away with her father trading on these boats. And she had a great
flair for the sea, much better than her own brothers. So her father took her off to Spain and
places and she became a great pilot of ships and then a pirate.

Host: A pirate.

LL: Piratess.

Host: The Pirate Queen, she was. She went to see Queen Elizabeth the First.

LL: She did. She piloted a boat right up the Thames to Greenwich and demanded an audience,
got it... and by golly, if Queen Elizabeth the First didn’t quite like her actually, and gave
her everything that she... she was very clever, spoke Latin, (according to the books I read), no
English but they both spoke Latin, and got the Queen to call off the dogs on her wayward sons.

Host: It sounds like a great project. When will that go to air, the whole series?

LL: September, I’m thinking.

Host: As well as that, resuming your more mainstream career, what are you doing? Are you
doing more tv? Or you doing a movie?

LL: I’m actually running off to Prague to do a funny.... stupid.... clever.... comedy. A part
in a comedy.

Host: That’s the next thing.

LL: That’s the next thing then I go home to my kids.

Host: You’ve got three kids, of course. You’ve got a fourteen year old, and then the three
year old and the one year old, so you must kind of miss them when you’re on the road.

LL: I miss them a lot. Fortunately, they’ve got those fridge magnets to look at. (laughing)
I’ve got fridge magnets standing in for me.

Host: Do people recognise you on the street?

LL: No, not anymore. Because my dark hair is grown out and it’s quite nice, really.

Host: No, look in those eyes and I think they might spot Xena in there somewhere. But you
might have been something else entirely. I read somewhere that you were at one time a gold
miner.

LL: Yes, but Kiwis will do that sort of.... they’ll do any ole grubby dirty work, they have to
to keep alive and we were in Australia and that seemed like a good idea at the time.

Host: If fate had knocked on the door, if that actress who turned down Xena had not done so,
what do you think you’d be doing now?

LL: Oh, I’d still be acting, I had always been acting but I’d probably be doing theatre
somewhere.

Host: They say you’re the richest woman in New Zealand.

LL: I doubt that very much. All the really wealthy people are good at hiding it.

Host: That’s true in every country, absolutely true in every country.

LL: It’s so true. (laughing) If you have a bit of a profile, you gotta to be dead honest so
no, I don’t think so.

Host: Well, I hope the weather gods are smile on you over the next few days. You’re heading
up to Castlebarr very shortly and gonna be shooting around the areas where Grainne Mhaol was
active.

LL: Yeah. We’ll be out on a boat with the wonderful Matt Malloy. Have you heard of him?

Host: Have I heard of him? Actually, you don’t have to look very far from where I’m sitting
to actually see Matt Malloy.

LL: Really? (turns to wave) Oh, hello there!

Host: There ya go! You can break bread with him in a few minutes time after he’s done what
he’s got to do.

LL: Or break Guinness or something. Yeah.

Host: (laughing) More likely. So I say thank you very much, Lucy.

LL: My pleasure. Thank you so much.

++++++++++++++
(total 13 minutes)

Sanya
Готовый ко всему
Готовый ко всему

Сообщение Sanya » Сб май 31, 2003 6:51 am

Brian, огромное спасибо за интервью!!!!!! :super: :super:
А то часто смотришь на фотки идумаешь- очем они там трепятся?? :beer: :beer:

Brian
Зенайт с Арго
Зенайт с Арго
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Brian » Сб май 31, 2003 11:23 pm

Так как люди видео кто будь смотрел.

Sanya
Готовый ко всему
Готовый ко всему

Сообщение Sanya » Вс июн 01, 2003 7:22 am

Неа, у меня по этому адресу страница не отображается :cry:

Shaz
Miss Hudson
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Shaz » Вс июн 01, 2003 8:28 am

On 2003-05-29 17:27, Мария wrote:

Maria :kill: :kill: :kill: nepravdu gonish' :)
"That Xena can really mess up a dream, can't she?"-Callisto, season 4"Such a pretty day for a blood bath."-Callisto, season 2

Sanya
Готовый ко всему
Готовый ко всему

Сообщение Sanya » Вс июн 01, 2003 4:23 pm

Давайте все останемся при своем мнении! :P

Shaz
Miss Hudson
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Shaz » Вс июн 01, 2003 4:55 pm

Маш,смотри,нас уже успокаивают :lol: :off:

Вернуться в «Актёры»